Sunday, July 7, 2013

SF Film Commission wants to lease film-set space


SF Showbiz News
Now in San Francisco - 

“I think that freedom means freedom for everyone,” Cheney said. “As many of you know, one of my daughters is gay and it is something we have lived with for a long time in our family. I think people ought to be free to enter into any kind of union they wish. Any kind of arrangement they wish.” -Dick Cheney

"Really, darling, it's a no-brainer. You know, I understand not everybody is for gay marriage. But if you're not for gay marriage, don't marry a gay person. That's what I say," - Whoopi Goldberg

"These people who are making a big deal out of gay marriage? I don't give a f*** about who wants to get married to anybody else! Why not?! We're making a big deal out of things we shouldn't be making a deal out of. They go on and on with all this bulls*** about "sanctity" -- don't give me that sanctity crap! Just give everybody the chance to have the life they want." - Clint Eastwood

No comments:

Post a Comment